Archbold Carshop Ford Care Code
Archbold Carshop is now fully open for New & Used car sales, service & parts. We are continuing to support customers on a priority basis for NHS & other key workers, vehicle emergencies, and our team are contacting and re-booking all customers who previously had appointments cancelled during the closedown period.
Please be rest assured that, for the safety of our staff and customers, our premises and processes have been modified in accordance with COVID-19 government guidelines to ensure that:
- The appropriate social distancing measures are in place
- Our staff are temperature and symptom checked daily
- We have protective screens
- Additional PPE cleaning
- Protection and hygiene procedures in place for staff and vehicles in our care.
- Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
- Sanitising your vehicle, dealer vehicles and dealerships
- Offering online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in dealerships
- Offering online service booking
For your peace of mind, this is in line with the latest Ford Care Code. We are also very happy to offer you a 'minimum contact' experience for both service & vehicle sales.
During this continued period of COVID-19 restrictions and to comply with social distancing guidelines, we are operating on an appointment only basis for both sales and service and all the access doors are kept locked, as a result, we politely request that you contact us to book your appointment with the relevant team before visiting the dealership. everyone who enters the buiding must wear a face covering, will be temperature checked and details taken and recorded for track and trace
Once again, we would like to thank our staff and loyal customers for their continued support and understanding during this difficult period. We would also kindly ask that you please respect the measures we have put in place for the protection of our team, which means that we may not be able to accommodate every request at this time - but we will of course do our best. We wish you all the very best of health, please stay safe and adhere to the latest government advice, and we look forward to seeing you soon!